Search Our Government
|Sign up for KyForward news updates|
Work done between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., unless otherwise noted.
Traffic could be congested downtown near the Fifth-Third Pavilion at Cheapside Park from 4-8 p.m. Thursday, July 12, for Central Bank Thursday Night Live.
• Junior League Charity Horse Show, Monday, July 9, through Saturday, July 14, the Red Mile
• Lexington Lions’ Bluegrass Fair, Thursday, July 12, through Sunday, July 22, Masterson Station Park
• Keeneland Concours D’Elegance, Thursday, July 19-Sunday, July 22, Keeneland Race Course, 4201 Versailles Road
• WWE Presents RAW World Tour, Saturday, July 28, Rupp Arena, 430 West Vine Street
• Ballet Under the Stars, 8 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 2, through Sunday, Aug. 5, Woodland Park
• American Founders Bank Woodland Arts Fair, Saturday, Aug. 18, and Sunday, Aug. 19, Woodland Park
• 11th annual Dog Paddle, Saturday, Sept. 8, Woodland Aquatic Center
• Festival Latino de Lexington, Friday, Sept. 14, and Saturday, Sept. 15, Robert F. Stephens Courthouse Plaza
SIGNIFICANT TRAFFIC IMPACT
North Mill Street will be CLOSED between West Main Street and West Short Street on Monday, July 9, for utility work.
The right turn lane of the East New Circle Road ramp onto outbound Richmond Road will be blocked through Friday, July 13, for manhole work.
There will be a rolling blockage in the right outbound lane of South Broadway between Pine Street and West High Street through Wednesday, July 18, to install new gas mains.
One lane at a time of Clays Mill Road will be CLOSED between Keithshire Way and Cromwell Way from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. through Wednesday, July 11, as part of the Clays Mill Road widening project. Some work is expected to be done after that day but is not expected to cause major traffic delays.
MODERATE TRAFFIC IMPACT
One lane at a time of Cedar Street will be CLOSED between South Broadway and Plunkett Street from Tuesday, July 10, through Friday, July 13, for storm drain work.
The northwestbound lane of Sparks Road will be CLOSED between Delaware Avenue and Lagonda Avenue through Friday, Aug. 3, for utility work.
The westbound lane of Stone Road will be blocked between Clays Mill Road and Southview Drive from Monday, July 9, through Wednesday, July 11, for utility work.
The right off-street parking lane of South Martin Luther King Boulevard will be blocked at East Maxwell Street 24 hours a day at Good Samaritan Hospital through Wednesday, July 25, for remodeling work.
One lane at a time of Angliana Avenue will be blocked between Curry Avenue and Versailles Road through Friday, July 13, for utility work.
One lane at a time of Morgan Avenue between Bryan Avenue and Oak Hill Drive will be blocked from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. through Tuesday, July 31, for sewer work.