Some of Louisville’s most influential female business leaders will provide insights and advice at the first Women in Leadership Forum April 17 at the University of Louisville College of Business.
The seven leaders, all members of the College of Business Board of Advisors, will join in a panel discussion on subjects such as their best and worst decisions, barriers to female leadership and challenges for the next generation.
The free event will be in the PNC Horn Auditorium in the College of Business from 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. The public is invited to attend.
The participants will be:
· Dana Bowers, founder, Venminder and iPay Technologies
· Divya Cantor, M.D., regional vice president, senior clinical officer, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kentucky
· Margaret Handmaker, retired director of Louisville’s Innovation Delivery Team, Louisville Metro Government
· Nikki Jackson, regional executive and senior vice president, Louisville branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
· Diane Medley, managing partner and co-founder, MCM LLP, and chair of the UofL Foundation
· Camilla Schroeder, president, Advance Ready Mix Concrete
· Debbie Scoppechio, chairman and CEO, Scoppechio.
The Association of Women MBAs’ University of Louisville Student Chapter is sponsoring the event.
For more information, contact Janet Cappiello, 502-852-1104.
From UofL Communications